Qubicles manager allows managers and administrator users the ability to delete call recordings via the Quality Assurance application. Administrators have access to these options by default, however, a manager user account must be granted the 'Allow Modify Recordings:' permission by an administrator to gain access to the recording deletion option.
Granting a manager access to delete call recordings:
1. Go into the Users application.
2. Select the Managers tab.
3. Click Edit for the desired manager user account.
4. Set Allow Modify Recordings: to Yes.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.
Delete call recordings:
Administrators and manager users with the required permissions can take the following steps to delete call recordings.
1. Navigate to the Quality Assurance application.
2. Using the filters provided, search and identify the recording to be deleted. Available search and filter options include call date, campaign or ACD queue name, call disposition, the agent who handled the interaction and phone number.
3. Once the desired recording's identified, select the Actions icon on the right side of the call recordings
4. This will present the options in the figure below. Select Delete Recording and click Go to permanently delete the recording out of the Qubicles system. (Note: this action is irreversible)