Qubicles allows the call center manager and administrator to have full control over inbound call routing using the DNIS & ACR application. Here you can determine exactly how your inbound calls will route through the Qubicles system down to your agents.
Before you can manage your inbound phone numbers, you must first request a new local DID, Toll-free or International phone number from the Qubicles platform. This is done in the Billing application. There, use the Toll-free & Local Numbers section to request and purchase a new phone number. Use the drop-down to select the type of number you would like along with the quantity. Use the provided text field to specify the desired city/area code or country. Click Buy Number to go through the payment process.
Once the request is made, the Qubicles team will process your request and add the requested phone number into your accounts DNIS & ACR application automatically and send you a notification email once completed.
Once your request is processed your management team is responsible for managing the inbound call routing options using the DNIS & ACR application.
To manage how the system will handle inbound calls on your phone number perform the following.
- Click Edit on the desired phone number.
- Check the small check box on the left side of the phone number to bring up the routing options on the right side of the page.
- Description: A descriptive name that allows you to quickly and easily identify the phone number
- ACR: Allows you to enable Area Code Routing. Area code routing is a feature that allows you to route incoming calls on one phone number to various destinations based on the source of the incoming call (Callers are code).
- FwdRec: Forward Record - This feature allows you to record the phone calls when a phone number is set to automatically forward to another outside phone number. For inbound calls that will be handled within the Qubicles system, there is no need to enable this. The campaign will automatically record the calls.
- Active: Determine whether the phone number is active or not.
- Shared: This feature allows you to share your inbound phone number between multiple Qubicles Instance.
On the right-hand side of the screen, the routing options are available.
Chose Route: This field is used to determine where the inbound calls should route to. The available options are as follows.
Agent: Selecting this option allows you route all incoming calls on this phone number to one specific agent.
Click Here for additional information on creating and managing Qubicles User accounts.
ACD Queue: Select this option to send the incoming calls to an ACD Queue where a group of assigned agents are able to handle the incoming calls. The following options are available when routing calls to an ACD.
- ACD Queue: Select the ACD Queue you want to route the calls to.
- Campaign: Select the campaign the agents will log into or the campaign that houses the dialing list with all of the lead/customer data
- Lookup List: Specify the list that houses the customer data. The system will search the selected list for the lead data to present to the agent
Click Here for additional information on creating and managing inbound ACD Queues.
IVR: Use this option to send the inbound calls to an IVR. Within the IVR the caller will have additional options for call routing.
Click Here for additional information on creating and managing IVRs.
Number: This option is used to automatically forward all inbound calls to another phone number.
Station: Select this option to route all incoming calls to a specific extension. The following articles cover creating and managing Qubicles Web-phone and third party soft-phones or hard-phones station extensions.
Voice Mail: Use this option to route all incoming calls directly to a voicemail box.
Click Here for additional information on creating and managing Qubicles Voicemail boxes.
Once the desired options are selected Click Save Changes and Done to finalize the settings.